Interracial Erotica




I know what you are thinking.

Christopher, you dog, anything having to do with erotica and you are right there with your nose in it, trying to get noticed.

Well, yeah, but this is different.

First off, let me introduce you to Tracy Ames, a writer of my digital acquaintance. She is the mind heart and soul behind the website, and the author of some pretty smoking hot smut. I met Tracy through Facebook, and asked to post a poem I had recently written called White Boy Black Lust, assuming that her website would be an appropriate home, and maybe I would find an audience.

Imagine my surprise when I was enfolded into the hearts of so many wonderful people. I have since posted a large number of erotic poems on her site, and each and every one of them has been greeted with enthusiasm, lust, and tenderness. I could not possibly be more thrilled at the reception I have received there. Black, white, yellow, red, it does not seem to matter, erotica is erotica, and the fine readers and writers make no real distinctions regarding race. Some very talented folk devote themselves to the written word, and it shows.

So if you have an hour or two to spare - do not try to skim it in a few minutes, the site is FAR too distracting - do yourself a favor and check it out.

BTW, my poems are in the "Short Reads" section. Enjoy!

Popular Posts